“The Revolution is Love”
My Friend here knows what he’s talking about.
Take the time to Open Your Mind Today
If your still interested…
Here is a person being proactive in a time of revolution to better herself.
Prior to receiving her job on Wall Street Tracy Postert was struggling from being underemployed to unemployed. She wasn’t what many people were trying to stereotype as the typical “occupy wall street protester”. She had a Ph.D but like much of the rest of us the economy took it’s toll on her also.
Instead of just protesting and taking the verbal insults of “get a job” she came with a “Job Wanted” sign and resumes and eventually got that job.
Always believe, and stay strong out here.
This weekend marked a great moment in the #Occupy movement. (If You don’t know Check It Out Here).
The sign shown above is what got Dr. West arrested.
While people protested all around the world Dr. West lead a movement in Washington D.C. marching to Freedom Plaza. He lead a group of over 500 people in a peaceful protest to the Supreme Court on Freedom Plaza. He (along with many others) were arrested for holding a political sign on the Supreme Court (which is illegal).
Keep the movement strong…#WeSupport
In case you haven’t heard people are sick of the rich being behind the scenes in politics. People are sick of the way money influences decisions on the well being of those without it. People are sick of the 1% that controls most of our economy dictating what the other 99% does.Occupy Wall Street is a message sent directly from the people to the government saying that the time for change is now. Occupy Wall Street want’s money to no longer be a factor in politics. Occupy Wall Street began September 17th and has only built momentum and strength since. There have been numerous arrest and numerous events branching from the protest. But it seems like nothing is slowing it down. In today’s day with everything the way it is it is truly a blessing that the people are standing up and fighting together to bring justice to everyone.
Though Occupy Wall Street began in New York it has spread to College campuses and cities nation wide. But this week marks a triumph on all fronts. With the power of today’s social media the movement goes global. With major countries such as Spain and Italy catching wind of what is going on their Occupy Wall Street pages have received thousands of likes. Not only that but on Saturday there are to be protest in other countries such as New Zealand, Frankfurt (Germany) and London. This is a major accomplishment but the fight is nowhere near over.
Support the cause and fight for what’s right. We need change.
Check out what Lupe Fiasco had to say when he went to the Occupy Wall Street protest in New York on September 19th (also speaks on 9/11 Terrorist Attacks)
Immortal Technique speaks at the Protest on September 25th (Speaks Facts)